The Kalamazoo Industries model KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw that can mitre non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, brass, or plastic 45 degrees left or right. The saw, now part of Kalamazoo Industries’ standard equipment line, originally was built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity, high spindle speed saw.
The Kalamazoo Industries model KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw features cast iron construction, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual cam vises that open to 6″. Capacities are 2”x 6” at 90 degrees, and 4”x 3.5” at 45 degrees. The saw is available with a powerful 5HP motor in 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph.
KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw is great for aluminum, brass, plastic and other non-ferrous materials!
Quick, Clean and Cool!
- 14″ high speed non-ferrous mitre saw (LESS HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS BLADE).
- Mitres 45 deg. left or right, cast iron construction.
- 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive.
- dual cam vises open to 6″,
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard.
- Standard dual cam lock vises.
- Positive index holes with locking pin
- Up/down stops.
- Capacities: 2″x6″ @ 90 deg, 4″ x 3.5″ @ 45 degrees
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- Shipping weight: 400 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 43″ x W 45″ x H 63″
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 13.4 amps and 440V 6.7 amps
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- Model: KM14HS-1, 5 hp.1 ph, 220 volt
- Model” KM14HS-3 , 5 hp, 3 ph, 220/440/ 575 (specify voltages)
- Optional: 50HZ
- CE Approved