The KM10HS 10 inch industrial non-ferrous mitre saw
The KM10HS 10 inch industrial non-ferrous mitre saw features a powerful 3HP 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph TEFC motor, head mitres left and right, sheet metal retractable clam shell guard that houses a 10″ carbide toothed blade, 5/8th spindle arbor, cast aluminum trunnion and arm, heavy duty base, 3450 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual cam vises.
Capacities are 4.5” at 90 degrees, 4” x 3.25 at 45 degrees and 2.25” at 60 degrees.
The KM10HS 10 inch industrial non-ferrous mitre saw specifications
- 3HP 1PH 115V or 230V and 3Ph 230V or 460V (specify voltage at time of order)
- 1PH FLA: 115V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps
- 3PH FLA: 208B 6.6 amps, 230V 6.4 amps and 460V 3.2 amps.
- Mitres 45° left, 60° right
- Capacities: 2″ x 3″ at 90°, 2″ x 2″ at 45°, 1.25″ at 60°
- 3450 spindle speed
- Uses carbide tipped blades (not included)
- 5/8″ spindle arbor
- Sealed ball bearings
- V-belt drive
- Dual cam-lock vises
- Lever-lock for table.
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard
- Optional: metered drip system, 12-M steel stand, WS-10 workstop.
- Options: 50HZ or 575V (call for pricing).
- Shipping dimensions: L 27″ x W 39″ x H 31″
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- 3PH amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- 1PH amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- CE approved.
- Model: KM10HS
- Option: metered drip system
KM10HS 10 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw is designed for cutting:
- Other non-ferrous materials
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 10 inch industrial non-ferrous high speed cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The KM10HS 10 inch high speed semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.