K10HS 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw
The K10HS 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw is designed to cut non-ferrous materials such as: copper, aluminum, brass, pvc and much more. Great for cutting 80/20 structural aluminum, brass, pvc pipe, solid plastic, and wood quick and clean!
K10HS heavy duty non-ferrous saw is produced with a powerful 3PH, 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3PH, 220V or 440V motor (specify phase and voltage), spark clam shell guard, single cam lock vise, spark deflector, cast iron base, cast iron trunnion and cast aluminum arm.
K10HS 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw specifications
- 3HP TEFC, 3PH (220v or 440v) or 3HP TEFC, 1PH (110 or 220V) Motor. PLEASE SPECIFY PHASE AND VOLTAGE AT TIME OF ORDER!
- Cast iron arm.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast aluminum arm.
- Capacities: 3.25″ diameter solid.
- 3450 RPM at spindle.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Manual switch.
- V-belt driven.
- Uses a high speed carbide tipped blade (not included).
- Single quick release cam-lock vise.
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard.
- Shipping dimensions: L 24″ x W 36″ x H 28.
- Shipping weight: 150lbs. (Ships LTL ONLY!)
- Available in: 50HZ, 1PH and or 3PH.
- Option: Floor model with stand.
- Option: metered drip system.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K10HS high speed non-ferrous saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
These products have application in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that work with non-ferrous metals.