K10HS 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw designed to cut non-ferrous materials such as: copper, aluminum, brass, pvc and much more.
K10HS 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw is produced with powerful 3PH, 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3PH, 220V or 440V motor (specify phase and voltage).
These products have application in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that work with non-ferrous metals.
Great for cutting the following: aluminum, brass, plastic and other non-ferrous materials quick and clean!
Great for cutting 80/20 structural aluminum, brass, pvc pipe, solid plastic, and wood.
- 10 inch high speed non-ferrous saw is used for cutting aluminum, brass, and plastic.
- Uses either a 3HP TEFC, 3PH (220v or 440v) or 3HP TEFC, 1PH (110 or 220V) Motor. PLEASE SPECIFY PHASE AND VOLTAGE AT TIME OF ORDER!
- Capacities: 3.25″ diameter solid.
- 3450 RPM at spindle.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Manual switch.
- V-belt driven.
- Uses a high speed carbide tipped blade (not included).
- Single quick release cam-lock vise.
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard.
- Dimensions: L 23″ x W 10″ x H 14.
- Weight: 150lbs. (Ships LTL ONLY!)
- Available in: 50HZ, 1PH and or 3PH.
- Option: Floor model with stand.
- Option: metered drip system.