HSM14 14 inch Kalamazoo Industries semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw non-ferrous materials such as aluminum and brass stock 45 degrees left or right. The saw was originally was built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity 14” mitre abrasive chop saw.
HSM14 14 inch Kalamazoo Industries semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw features cast iron construction, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual air vises that opens 6” and air/power down feed. Capacities are 4.5” pipe and or square at 90 degrees, and 4” pipe and square at 45 degrees. The saw is available with a powerful 5HP motor in 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph.
These products have application in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that work with non-ferrous metals.
- Semi-automatic air/oil power down feed gives smooth bright cuts. Dual air vises hold material solid for consistent cuts. Robust cast iron construction.
- 14″ high speed mitre saw for cutting ALUMINUM and other non-ferrous material with steel blade.
- 5HP, 3ph, 3450 rpm motor.
- 4400 spindle speed. 1″ spindle arbor
- Power down feed. Air over oil 0-12 FPM. Semi-automatic
- Double v-belt drive. Cast iron contruction!
- Double air vises, OSHA safety blade guard.
- Mitres left and right to 45deg.
- Vise opens to 6″
- Capacities: 4-1/2″ pipe and square.
- Shipping dimensions: L 44″ x W 40″ x H 65″.
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs.
- Three phase amp draws: 230V 11.8 and 440V 5.9 amps
- Single phase amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps.
- MADE IN USA!
- Model: HSM-14 5 hp, 3 ph, 220/440 volt ( specify voltage, also in 50 hz ,575v)