HS14 14 inch industrial high speed non-ferrous saw
The HS14 14 inch high speed non-ferrous saw comes with a heavy duty 5HP 1PH (220v) or 3PH (230V or 440V) TEFC motor, spindle speed 4400, dual heavy duty steel screw vises, steel clam shell guard, cast iron arm, cast iron trunnion and cast iron saw base
This 14 inch high speed non-ferrous industrial saw is designed to cut non-ferrous materials such as:
- Metered drip systems available. CALL FOR PRICING!
- Steel Stand (12-L). CALL FOR PRICING!
- Power down freed PH-14 air/oil power down feed system.
HS14 14 inch industrial high speed non-ferrous saw specifications
- 14″ Non-ferrous straight cut saw for cutting ALUMINUM and other non-ferrous materials.
- 5HP, 3ph 220/440 volt motor.
- 3450RPM motor, 4400 spindle speed.
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 19.5 amps.
- Cast iron base, trunnion and arm.
- OSHA safety clamshell wheel guard.
- Mag. switch.
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: L 40″ x W 40″ x H 42″
- 1″ spindle, sealed ball bearings
- Two easy-set screw vises to hold work on both sides. Opens 5″
- Capacities: 4″ square, round and shapes. 3″ solids.
- Options: PH-14 power down feed
- #12 L steel stand
- MADE IN USA!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial non-ferrous high speed cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The HS14 14 inch high speed semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments