KM14SC mitre saw, is a 14″ dry cut saw outfitted with a 5PH 1PH 220v (only) or 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage) motor.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Uses carbide tipped blade for clean cuts, minimal burr, little to no heat! Cuts thin wall steel AND Aluminum,(wall thickness of 1/4 of an inch)!
- Designed KM14SC, 14″ Dry Cut Mitre Saw for Steel. 1300 rpm spindle speed. 1″ arbor, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive,dual camlock vises, OSHA safety guard retracts when cutting.
- Uses carbide tipped blade #14SC ( not included)
- Capacities: 4.5 ” @ 90 degrees, 4″ x 3.5″ @ 45 degrees.
- Manual switch, cast iron construction.
- Dimensions: L26″ x W24″ x H 50″ Weight: 450 lbs.
- Model: KM14SC-1 5 hp 1 ph, 220 volt
- Model: KM14SC-3 5 hp 3 ph, 220/440 volt