The Kalamazoo Industries model DS12 12” vertical disc sander originally was designed to meet a customer application. This unit features a 12” aluminum disc that can accommodate various psa adhesive discs. The enables the utilization of a single unit to achieve various finishes. Other features include: 1HP 1PH or 3PH TEFC motor and a removable work fence so the operator can rest their part against it while sanding or polishing their material.
Great for the following applications:
- Bevel and deburr
- Round an end
- Square an end
Great for sanding any form of metals!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- Heavy-duty, all steel
- Tilt table
- Optional: MG12 mitre gauge
- 12″ aluminum disc
- 5/8″ arbor
- 8″ x 14″ table
- 1 HP (110/220V) 1 PH TEFC motor
- 3PH units available as well can be wired at 220V or 440V (specify at time of order.
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
- Single phase amp draws: 115V 12.8 amps and 230V 6.4
- Three phase amp draws: 220V 3.0 amps and 440V 1.5
- Model: DS12
- Optional: 1Hp 3Ph, 220 or 440v (please specify voltage)
- Optional stand: 12-W
- Vacuum units available as well.