Kalamazoo Industries S612 & S612V industrial combination sander with vacuum base is a heavy duty unit designed to operate in various work environments. This unit comes with a 6″ x 48″ sanding belt and a 12″ PSA adhesive disc.
Kalamazoo Industries both S612 & S612V industrial combination sander with vacuum base has full left and right movement which allows for easy corner shaping, beveling, deburring, flat work, descaling and angle work.
Kalamazoo Industries S612 belt & disc combination sander features a 3HP 1PH or 3PH TEFC motor, v-belt driven, multi position 6″ x 48″ sanding head, 12″ disc, dual adjustable work tables and magnetic on/off controls.
S612 combination sander is also available with a vacuum base and the model number is S612V.
As with all of equipment produced by Kalamazoo Industries this equipment is designed, fabricated and assembled in Kalamazoo MI, 49048.
S612, S612V Combination Sander, With or without integral Vacuum Base. Powerful! 3 hp! This is an industrial unit for production!
S612 or S612V combination belt and disc sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
The belt sanding head can be positioned either in a vertical or horizontal position.
Multiple grits of sanding disc’s or belts can be used.
- Available with OR without integral vacuum base dust collector. 3HP 1PH 220 OR 3HP 3PH 220/440 volt.
- Magnetic switch with overload protection.
- Built in 100 CFM dust collector base with cartridge filter on S612V vacuum base unit.
- Quick change belt, pre-tensioned one lever belt change…FAST !!
- Dimensions: L12″ x W14″ x H60″, Weight: 500 lbs.
- # S612-1 No vacuum, 1 phase/220 volt
- # S612-3 No vacuum, 3 phase 220 or 440 volt
- # S612V-1 Vacuum base, 1 phase/220 volt
- # S612V-3 Vacuum base, 3 phase 220 /440 volt
- Available in 50Hz, 2HP
Optional MG-6 mitre gage available!
- Made in USA !!!
- Belt Sander multi-position horizontal/vertical
- Work Table- Cast iron 6″ x 10″ with 1/2″ x 1/8″ slot
- Platen- Steel 6-1/2″ x 14″
- Belt- 6″ x 48″ – 2800 SFPM
- Disc- 12″ aluminum disc, 5/8″ arbor Speed- 2500 SFPM
- Work table- Cast Iron 8″ x 14″