DS10-4S 4 x 36 inch belt & 10 inch disc combination sander
The DS10-4S combination belt and disc sander comes with a 4 x 36 inch belt sander with that can be position either vertical or horizontal (all that has to be done is rotate the sander frame on the C face motor), cast iron frame, quick belt change mechanism, removable sander work table, 10 disc, with an adjustable lockable work table and 1/2HP 1PH 115V motor.
DS10-4S combination sander specifications
- 10″ disc sander with 4″ x 36″ belt sander.
- With full boxed OSHA guard, Horizontal or vertical belt position.
- 1/2 HP 1PH TEFC motor , 115 volts, 1 ph, 7.4 amps, 230 volt, 1 ph, 3.7 amps.
- Factory wired at 115 volt, 1 phase, 8 ft. 3 prong plug standard.
- Optional: Without OSHA guard on 4″ sander, model DS10-4
- Amp Draw: 115V 7.4 amps and 230V 3.7 amps
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
- DS10-4S shipping dimensions: L 20″ x W 33″ x H 31″
- Option: available in 50HZ and is CE approved.
Other combination belt sanding units
- DS10-4 same as above but the belt sander has an umbrella guard. DS10-4 shipping dimensions: L 17″ x W 30″ x H 28″.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this DS10-4S combination belt and disc sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The DS10-4S combination sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.