DS10-4S 4 x 36 inch belt & 10 inch disc combination sander is best of both worlds.
You can deburr, descale, round an end, beveling and sharpen on this unit. You can use any belt and any psi adhesive disc on this unit as well so you can get your desired finish.
This unit comes with a 4 x 36 inch belt sander with that can be position either vertical or horizontal, all that has to be done is rotate the sander frame on the C face motor, removable sander work table, 10 disc, with an adjustable lockable work table and 1/2HP 1PH 110V motor.
DS10-4S 4 x 36 inch belt & 10 inch disc combination sander is great for fast deburring, polishing. Direct drive from double shaft motor.
Cast iron frame with platen for getting your parts flat! Steel tilting disc work table tilts down 45 degrees and 90 degrees at the disc. The 4″ belt work table is 5″ x 2.5″ and can be tilted up 35 degrees and down 45 degrees. Fast sanding belt tracking and belt removal.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 10″ disc sander with 4″ x 36″ belt sander.
- With full boxed OSHA guard, Horizontal or vertical belt position.
- 1/2 HP 1PH TEFC motor , 115 volts, 1 ph, 7.4 amps, 230 volt, 1 ph, 3.7 amps.
- Factory wired at 115 volt, 1 phase, 8 ft. 3 prong plug standard.
- Optional: Without OSHA guard on 4″ sander, model DS10-4
- Models: DS10-4S WITH OSHA guard
- DS10-4 Without OSHA guard.
- Amp Draw: 115V 7.4 amps and 230V 3.7 amps
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
- DS10-4S shipping dimensions: L 20″ x W 33″ x H 31″
- DS10-4 shipping dimensions: L 17″ x W 30″ x H 28″
- Option: available in 50HZ and is CE approved.