DS10-2M 2 x 48 inch and 10 inch belt and disc combination sander
The DS10-2M is outfitted with a industrial 1/2HP 1PH 115V motor, multi position 2 x 48 inch belt sander head, adjustable work tables, removable and replaceable steel platen (belt sander only), 10 inch disc and easy belt tracking mechanisms. The DS10-2M is designed to accommodate any 10″ PSA adhesive disc and any 2″ x 48″ belt so you can achieve your desired finish.
DS10-2M 2 x 48 inch and 10 inch belt and disc combination sander specifications
- 10″ Disc sander with 2″ x 48″ belt combination.
- Different belt and sanding disc grits can be used for your different sanding projects.
- Multi-position belt sander head.
- Steel constructions.
- Removable and replaceable steel platen (belt sander only).
- Adjustable belt work table (removable) and disc work table 0 – 45 degrees.
- 1/2 HP, 1 PH 110 volt, TEFC motor
- 1PH FLA 115V 7.4 amps and 230V 3.7 amps
- Shipping dimensions: 17″ x 30″ x 19″
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs. (SHIPS BY TRUCK ONLY)!
- Options: disc sander mitre gage (MG-10) and sander stand (12-W).
- Optional: 50HZ and 575V DS10-2M combination sanders are available.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this DS10-2m industrial combination belt and disc sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The DS10-2m industrial combination sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.