2SK7 7 inch multi-position combination sander
2SK7 combination sander features a 1/2HP 1PH 115V motor, spring belt tension, easy tracking, 7” removable grinding stone, 2 x 48 inch multi position sanding head, removable tilt work table and platen for slack belt sanding.
What great about this combination belt sander that is designed so it can accommodate various 7” wheels and belts to achieve your desired finish.
2SK7 7 inch multi-position combination sander specifications
- Two machines in one.
- 7″ bench grinder (1/2 HP 110V) with a 2″x48″ belt sander.
- Use sander in multiple positions. Head rotates to optimum position.
- Standard shaft size is 5/8″.
- Adjustable steel work table.
- Removable and replaceable steel platen.
- 5″ drive pulley.
- Removable 7″ grinding wheel.
- 3450RPM. 115 volt, 1 phase.
- Shipping weight: 54 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 13″ x W 23″ x H 13″
- Single phase amp draw: 115V 3.4 amps
This combination sander is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
- Rust removal
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 2SK7 industrial combination belt and disc sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The 2SK7 industrial combination sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.