Kalamazoo Industries S8D 8 x 60 vertical dry belt sander unit is great for removing burr’s and descaling and industrial blade sharpening! This industrial S8D 8 x 60 vertical dry belt sander is a powerful unit for production sanding and can handle all ferrous and non-ferrous metals quickly. This unit requires shop air to keep tension on the belt.
Kalamazoo Industries S8D 8 x 60 vertical dry belt sander is outfitted with powerful 7.5HP 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage at time of order) motor.
All parts of this unit are replaceable no matter the age of the unit.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 7-1/2HP, 3PH motor
- Magnetic switch w/jog button, air belt tension 40-50 psi reqd.
- 1725 RPM 3500 SFPM
- 8″x60″ belt, replaceable platen, work area 8″ x13″
- 8″x12″ cast iron table, adjustable angle, 5/8″ slot for mitre gage.
- 24 volt@ pushbutton. 220/440 3 phase, also available in 575 volt, 50 hz, CE rating
- Also available WET
- Dimensions: L25″xW25″xH62″
- 8″ x 60″ dry unit shipping weight is approximately 675 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 38″ x H 74″
- Amp draws: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- Option: variable speed drive.
Need a larger work surface? Check out our 10 inch belt sanders.