S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical dry belt sander
S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical dry belt sander is great for removing burr’s and descaling and industrial blade sharpening! This industrial S8D 8 x 60 inch dry belt sander is a powerful piece of equipment for production sanding and can handle all ferrous and non-ferrous metals quickly. This unit requires shop air to keep tension on the belt. What great about this unit is that it can accept any 8″ x 60″ belt so you can achieve your desired finished.
Kalamazoo Industries S8D 8 x 60 vertical dry belt sanding tool is outfitted with powerful 7.5HP 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage at time of order) motor, adjustable (0-45 degrees) cast iron work table with 5/8″ slot, air belt tension, v-belt driven, reversible and replaceable steel platen.
S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical dry belt sander specifications
- 7-1/2HP, 3PH motor. 220/440 3 phase, also available in 575 volt, 50 hz, CE rating
- Magnetic switch w/jog button, air belt tension 40-50 psi reqd.
- 1725 RPM 3500 SFPM
- 8″x 60″ belt, replaceable and reversible steel platen, work area 8″ x 13″.
- 8″x 12″ cast iron table, adjustable angle, 5/8″ slot for mitre gage.
- 24 volt at push button switch.
- Dimensions: L 25″x W 25″xH 62″
- Shipping weight: 675 lbs (S8D).
- Shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 38″ x H 74″
- Amp draws: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- Option: variable speed drive.
Other available 8″ x 60″ industrial belt sanders
Model: S8HW horizontal wet sander
This equipment is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this S8D 8″ x 60″ vertical abrasive sanding tool are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical belt sanding tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.