S6MW 6 x 48 inch wet belt sander
The S6MW is designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, metallurgical sampling, polishing, flattening, rounding an end and or just deburring while keeping your work piece cool.
S6MW 6 x 48 inch heavy duty wet sander units features include the following: 6” x 48” belt sander, 3HP 1PH 110/220V and 3PH 220/440V TEFC motor, spring belt tension, one handle belt replacement mechanism, quick part replacement, quick belt tracking, removable and replaceable platen, adjustable cast iron work table with 5/8th inch slot and pump and tank system.
The 6 x 48 inch industrial abrasive wet belt sander is designed to accommodate many different style 6” x 48” belts so you can achieve your desired finish.
S6MW 6 x 48 inch wet belt sander specification
- 6″ x 48″ Wet belt sander, 3 hp, 1 ph/220 or 3 ph/220/440 motor, Also available in 50 hz, 575 volt too!
- Magnetic switch with 24 volt at push button.
- 3450 rpm motor w/ 2800 SFPM at belt.
- Reverseable and replaceable steel platen 6 1/2″ x 14″
- Multi-postion vertical thru horizontal sanding head
- Cast iron frame and cast iron base.
- Adjustable cast iron work table, 6″ x 10″ with 5/8th slot.
- 1 lever quick belt change, pre-set spring belt tension.
- Full OSHA guard, heavy duty base
- 1/4 hp coolant pump & 10 gal. tank w/ baffles.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 37″ x H 47″
- Shipping weight: 500 lbs
- Single phase sander amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps.
- Single phase pump amp draws: 115V 3.0 amps and 230V 1.5 amps.
- Three phase sander amp draws: 230V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Three phase pump amp draws: 230V .52 amps and 440V .9 amps.
This industrial machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
- Metallurgical sampling
Other 6 x 48 inch belt sanders
- S6M 6 x 48 inch belt sander.
- S6MS 6 x 48 inch belt sander with stand. Click here to be redirected to it’s web page.
- S6MV 6 x 48 inch belt sander with vacuum base. Click here to be redirected to it’s web page.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the industrial S6MW 6 x 48 wet inch heavy duty wet sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
All 6 x 48 inch wet abrasive sanding units are manufactured to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication shops.
All Kalamazoo Industries machines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Kalamazoo, MI USA.