Kalamazoo Industries S660MW 6 x 60 inch horizontal/vertical wet belt sander was designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, metallurgical sampling, rounding an end and or just deburring while keeping your work piece cool.
This units features include the following: 6” x 60” belt sander, 3HP 1PH 110/220V and 3PH 220/440V TEFC motor, spring belt tension, quick part replacement, quick belt tracking, removable platen, adjustable work table and pump and tank system.
The Kalamazoo Industries S660MW 6” x 60” wet belt sander designed also to accommodate many different style 6” x 60” belts so you can achieve your desired finish. Because the platen and work table are removable you can slack belt sand which allows the belt to conform to most round material.
All Kalamazoo Industries machines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Kalamazoo, MI USA.
Great for keeping parts cool and great for polishing your parts!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
17″ long platen for long work.
- 3 HP, 1 PH or 3 PH, 3450 RPM
- 6″ x 60″ wet belt sander, vertical/ horizontal
- Steel platen – 6-1/2″ x 17″, 3500 SFPM
- Cast iron table with 1/2″ x 1/8″ slot, cast iron frame, Heavy duty base.
- Quick belt release, Full safety guard.
- Constant spring belt tension, FAST 1 lever belt change !!
- Magnetic switch, 24 volts at control
- Coolant pump and tank, 10 gal. 1/3 HP
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 37″ x H 49″
- Single phase sander amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- Single phase pump amp draws: 115V 3.0 amps and 220V 1.5 amps.
- Three phase sander amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Three phase pump amp draws: 220V .9 amps and 440V .52 amps.
- Model: S660MW-1 1 Phase 220 volt
- Model: S660MW-3 3 Phase 220/440 volt