Kalamazoo Industries S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet metallurgical belt sander is designed for sanding metallurgical samples in metallurgical laboratories so they can be inspected to see if they meet criteria.
Kalamazoo Industries S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet metallurgical belt sander is great for the following applications:
- Extent of decarburization and carburization
- Grain size
- Intergranular attack
- Heat treat penatration
- Weld evaluation
This 4″ wet metallurgical belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
All parts are replaceable no matter the age of the unit.
GREAT FOR METALLURGICAL POLISHING!
- 4″ x 36″ wet benchtop belt sander
- 4″ wide x 6″ long platen/work area
- 1/2 hp, 110 vac, TEFC motor
- self contained coolant tank & pump
- Quick belt change, Pre-set belt tension
- Dimensions: L20″ x W 20″ x H 12″
- Model: S4SWB (top pic). WT: 150
- Also available with 8″ Disc & belt combo:
- Model: S4SWBD WT: 190 lbs. (bottom pic)
The Kalamazoo Industries S4SWB can be used in many different size shops and work environments where material analysis is needed or a customer is just looking to keep heat down such facilities as:
- Fabrication Shops
- Tool Cribs
- Machine Shops
- Automotive Facilities
- Agricultural Facilities
- Repair shops