Kalamazoo Industries S4S 4 x 36 inch abrasive belt sander is designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, rounding an end and or just deburring. The Kalamazoo Industries S4S 4” x 36” industrial belt sander features include the following: vertical/horizontal sanding head, 1/2HP 1PH 110V TEFC motor, spring belt tension, quick part replacement, quick belt tracking, and adjustable/removable work table.
The Kalamazoo Industries S4S 4” x 36” industrial belt sander was designed also to accommodate many different style 4” x 36” belts so you can achieve your desired finish.
All Kalamazoo Industries machines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Kalamazoo, MI USA.
Kalamazoo Industries S4S 4 x 36 inch abrasive belt sander can be placed in a vertical or horizontal position. All that has to be done is take your allen wrench and take out the socket head cap screws out of the motor c-face rotate and replace socket head cap screws and tighten.
S4S 4 x 36 industrial abrasive belt sander product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
GREAT FOR SHARPENING AND DEBURRING!
- All-purpose- for wood, metal and plastics.
- 1/2 HP , 1 phase 110 v 60 hz, Also available in 50 hz. (1 HP available, #S4S-1).
- Vertical or horizontal position.
- 3450 RPM motor, 3600 SFPM.
- 4″ x 36″ belt with full OSHA guard
- Preset spring belt tension.
- Shipping dimensions: W 12″ x H 19″ x D 21″
- Shipping weight 50 lbs.
- Single phase amp draw: 110V 7 amps.
- Model: S4S
- Model:S4S-1 hp with a weight of 70 lbs.