S4 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasive belt sander
The S4 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasive belt sander was designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, rounding an end and or just deburring.
The S4 4 x 36 belt sanding machine is sold with a 1/2hp 1ph, 115V motor, two position head (to change the head position, remove two cap screws rotate head position, replace cap screws and re-track belt), easy belt tracking mechanism and adjustable work table.
This industrial tool with the right belt is designed for sanding and deburring metal, plastic and wood.
This tool holds all forms of 4 x 36 belts which will allow you to get your desired finish.
S4 4 x 36 inch abrasive belt sander specifications
- 1/2 HP (1 HP available) 1 phase /110/220/60hz TEFC motor. Motor RPM 3450.
- Vertical or Horizontal position, 4″ x 36″ cast iron backing platen
- Platen size: 7.25″ H x 4.25″ W
- Work area: 5.5″ H x 4.25″ D
- Adjustable and steel work table: 5″ W x 2.5″ D. Work table can be adjusted up 20 degree and 45 degrees down.
- 4″ x 36″ abrasive sanding belt
- Pre-set spring belt tension
- Shipping dimensions: W18″ x H17″ x D 7″
- Shipping weight: 48 lbs
- Model S4
Other 4″ x 36″ industrial sander options
- S4S – unit with full boxed guard. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SV unit with vacuum base. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SWB wet sander. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SWBD wet sander with disc.
This tool is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
Material that these tools are designed to sand
Belts tools are versatile tool in any size shop. With the right belts can sand or finish various materials. Below is short list of those materials.
Machines part replacement
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this tool are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
S4 belt tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.