S4 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasives belt sander
The S4 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasives belt sander was designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, rounding an end and or just deburring.
The S4 4 x 36 belt sander is sold with a 1/2hp 1ph, 115V motor, two position sanding head (to change the head position, remove two cap screws rotate head position, replace cap screws and re-track belt), easy belt tracking mechanism and adjustable work table.
This industrial sander with the right sanding belt is designed for sanding and deburring metal, plastic and wood.
This hold all forms of 4 x 36 belts which will allow you to get your desired finish.
S4 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasives belt sander specifications
- 1/2 HP (1 HP available) 1 phase /110/220/60hz.
- Vertical or Horizontal position, 4″ x 36″ cast iron backing platen
- Motor 3450 RPM
- 4″ x 36″ abrasive sanding belt
- Pre-set spring belt tension
- Shipping dimensions: W18″ x H17″ x D 7″
- Shipping weight: 48 lbs
- Model S4
Other 4″ x 36″ industrial belt sanding units options
- S4S – unit with full boxed guard. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SV sander with vacuum base. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SWB wet sander. Click here to go to its web page.
- S4SWBD wet sander with disc.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 4 x 36 inch industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
S4 belt sander inch belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.