S14HW 14 x 103 inch horizontal heavy duty wet belt sander
This S14HW wet sanding unit is designed for heavy duty aggressive sanding in various manufacturing facilities that need to sand, deburr, flat work, roughing and other various sanding/metal removal applications while keeping your material cool and not altering steel properties.
TheS14HW horizontal wet belt sander features a 20HP 3PH 220/440V TEFC motor, 14.5” x 36” steel platen, 14” x 18” tilt work table, magnetic controls with jog, air belt tension, easy one knob tracking, pump and tank system.
The Kalamazoo Industries S14HW 14 x 103 inch Kalamazoo horizontal wet belt sander can accommodate various 14” x 103” belts to achieve your desired finish.
As with all Kalamazoo Industries machines, the S14HW is made in the USA!
S14HW 14 x 103 inch horizontal heavy duty wet belt sander specifications
- 14″ x 103″ belt
- 3400 SFPM
- Steel platen 14-1/2″ x 36″
- Work surface 14″ x 32″
- Air tension on belt, 0-55 PSI reqd.
- 20 HP, 3 PH TEFC 220v or 440V (specify voltage at time of order).
- Mag controls with jog, 24 volts at push button.
- Shipping dimensions: L 75″ x W 55″ x H 52″
- Shipping weight: 1900 lbs
- Model: S14HW, 14″x 103″, 20 hp.,220/440/60hz 3 ph. 24 volt at switch.
- 10 gal. coolant tank & pump.
- Model: S14HD, as above, less coolant tank & pump.
This sanding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
Other 14″ x 103″ belt sanders
- S14D 14″ x 103″ dry vertical belt sander. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
- S14W 14″ x 103″ wet vertical belt sander.
- S14HD 14″ x 103″ dry horizontal belt sander.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 14″ x 103″ inch wet industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
S14HW 14 x 103 inch horizontal wet belt sander has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, cabinet shops, aerospace manufacturing facilities, automotive, metal foundries, as well as many other manufacturing and Fabrication environments.