S14D 14 inch dry vertical industrial belt sander
The S14D is a 14” x 103” belt sander that was designed for heavy duty aggressive sanding in various manufacturing facilities that need to sand, deburr, flat work, roughing and other various sanding/metal removal applications.
The Kalamazoo Industries S14D features a heavy duty 20HP 3PH 220/440V TEFC motor, 14.5” x 36” steel platen, 14” x 18” adjustable tilt work table with 3/4″ slot, magnetic controls with jog, air belt tension and easy one knob tracking. Also available for this belt sander is a dust collector system model number DCV-1.
S14D 14 inch dry vertical belt sander specifications
- 14″ x 103″ belt
- 20 hp, 3 phase, 220/440/60hz
- 60HZ FLA: 230V 48 AMPS and 460V 24.1 AMPS.
- 50HZ FLA: 380V 28.5 AMPS and 415V 27 AMPS.
- Reversible steel platen 14-1/2 x 36″.
- Work surface 14″ x 32″.
- Adjustable cast iron tilt worktable 14″ x 18″ with 3/4″ slot.
- Mag controls with jog, 24V at switch.
- Air belt tensioning, 0-55 PSI reqd.
- 3500 SFPM
- Shipping dimensions: L 63″ x W 46″ x H 82″.
- Overall dimensions: L 39″ x W 28″ x H 70″.
- S14D shipping weight: 1565 lbs.
- S14W shipping weight: 1850 lbs.
Other 14″ x 103″ belt sander models
- Model: S14W 14″ x 103″ vertical wet belt sander. This unit comes with 10 gallon coolant tank and pump.
- Model: S14HW 14″ x 103″ horizontal wet belt sander. This unit comes with a 10 gallon coolant tank and pump. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
- Model S14HD 14″ x 103″ horizontal dry belt sander.
This sanding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 14″ x 103″ inch industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
S14D 14 inch dry vertical industrial belt sander has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, cabinet shops, aerospace manufacturing facilities, automotive, metal foundries, as well as many other manufacturing and Fabrication environments.