S10ES 10 x 90 inch industrial edge sander
This sander is built for heavy use environments that require industrial tools for there work shops. This equipment is outfitted with a 10HP 3PH 230V or 460V TEFC motor, all steel construction, v-belt driven, material work stop, magnetic controls located in a dust and liquid tight nema box with 24V push buttons located secondary e-stop mushroom head button located in work areas and quick release air controlled sanding belt tension.
S10ES 10 x 90 inch industrial edge sander features
- 10HP 3PH 230V or 460V TEFC motor (specify voltage at time of order).
- Amp draw: 208V 26.5 amps, 230V 24 amps and 460V 12 amps.
- V-belt driven.
- Quick release air controlled sanding belt tension system.
- Magnetic controls.
- 24V at jog/run selector switch and stop button.
- Secondary mushroom style e-stop button.
- Adjustable work plate: work plate size: 14″ D X 26″ W.
- Reversible and replaceable steel sander platen.
- All steel construction.
- Removable and replaceable material work stop. Stop size: 11″ W X 8.5″ H
- Belt speed: 5300 SFPM
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this S10ES 10 x 90 inch belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
S10ES 10 x 90 inch belt sander has applications in any shop the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, finishing facilities, knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.