Kalamazoo Industries S8W 8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander was designed for manufacturing facilities and or metallurgical laboratories who need to complete a material analysis, a clean finish (polished look) and or just to minimize the heat build up.
The Kalamazoo Industries S8W 8 x 60 Inch wet vertical belt sander features a platen work surface of 8″ W x 13″ H and adjustable work table with a work surface of 8″ x 12″ D, 7.5Hp 3PH TEFC motor, air belt tension that requires 40 to 50 PSI, pump and tank system.
- 8″ x 60″ belt, air tension, 0-50 PSI reqd.
- 7-1/2 HP, 3 PH motor, 220/440/575 , also 50HZ, CE
- Twin V-belt drive
- Replaceable platen
- Cast iron table 8″ x 12″
- Platen working surface 8″ x 13″
- Dimensions: L 35″ x W 24″ x H 34″, Weight: 900 lbs.
- Amp draw: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- MODEL: S8HD , horizontal DRY sander
- MODEL: S8D, vertical dry sander
- MODEL: S8HW, horizontal WET sander
- Model: S8HD, 8″ x 60″ Horizontal Dry, 220/440 3 phase 60 hz.
- Model: S8W, 8″ x 60″ Horizontal WET. 220/440 3 ph, 24 volt@ pushbutton with 10 gal. tank & pump.
- Shipping weight: 775 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 55″ x W 39″ x H 74″
Newly installed S8W 8″ x 60″ vertical wet belt sander at ©The Lincoln Electric facility in Ohio.