Kalamazoo Industries 2FSMV 2 x 48 belt sander & vacuum base was designed for general material removal whether you’re sanding, rounding an end and or just deburring while keeping your work space clean.
This units features include the following: 2” x 48” belt sander, 1/2HP 1PH 110V TEFC motor, spring belt tension, quick part replacement, quick belt tracking, vacuum base removable platen and adjustable work table.
The Kalamazoo Industries 2FSM 2” x 48” belt sander with vacuum base was designed also to accommodate many different style 2” x 48” belts so you can achieve your desired finish. Because the platen and work table are removable you can slack belt sand which allows the belt to conform to most round material.
All Kalamazoo Industries machines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Kalamazoo, MI USA.
Kalamazoo Industries 2FSMV 2 x 48 belt sander & vacuum base works great with most material whether its wood, metal and or plastic (don’t mix materials). This compact unit works great in any size shops whether it’s a small home shop up to a large production factility. This unit can handle any 2″ x 48″ belt so you can achieve your desired finish.
Kalamazoo Industries 2FSMV 2 x 48 belt sander & vacuum baset has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 1/2 HP motor
- 1ph, 3450 RPM
- 2″x48″ belt, contact wheel, tilt table and removable platen
- Full hinged osha guard for quick belt change
- Mounted on DCV-4 dust collector 100 CFM.
- 2FSMV weight: 120 lbs
- Sander shipping dimensions: L 12″x W 12″x H 28″
- Dust collector shipping dimensions: L 20″ x W 20″ x H 37
- Sander single phase amp draw: 115V 7 and 220V 3.5
- Vacuum amp draw: 110V 8.2
- Drive wheel size is 5″.
- Surface feet per minute is 4500.
- Options: 1/2Hp 3Ph 220 or 440v, 1/2Hp 1Ph 50Hz.
- Uses: light deburring and blade sharpening.