2FS 2 x 48 inch industrial belt sander less motor
The 2FS 2 x 48 inch industrial belt sander less motor is designed so you can use your own motor and set the sanding units speed that works best for your application. This tool is designed to be used by somebody who currently has an electric motor that they want to use. This abrasive sanding unit is multi position so you can operate this industrial belt sander comfortably
2FS 2 x 48 inch industrial belt sander can use any 2 x 48 inch belt so you can achieve your desired finish. This equipment is great for metal deburring, sanding wood and sharpening and shaping all different types and style of blades.
Sanding unit specifications specifications
- Less motor, use your own motor. We recommend using a 1/2 hp , 1725-3450 will do the job!
- Multi position sanding head. Head can be placed in a vertical thru horizontal positions.
- Adjustable and removable tilt work table
- 5″ x 2″ drive wheel.
- Removable platen.
- Great for knife making.
- Can be used in any size work area.
- Great for lite deburring.
- Pre-set spring tension.
- One knob tracking.
- Includes V belt pulley and V belt.
- Bolt to your table, locate motor behind unit, underneath, connect V belt to motor and you’re ready.
- Shipping weight: 26lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 26″ x W 7″ x 8″.
This sanding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
Other 2 x 48 inch equipment options
- 2FSM 2 x 48 inch multi position belt sander. Click here to be taken to its web page.
- 2FSMV 2 x 48 inch belt sander with vacuum base. Click here to be taken to its web page.
2FS replacement parts
The replacement parts for the 2FS 2 x 48 inch belt sanding equipment are replaceable no matter of the age of this sanding unit. To get to this tools store quick and easy click here and it will redirect you to it’s store page.
Where the 2FS 2 x 48 inch can be used
2FS 2 x 48 inch industrial belt sander tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood shops as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.