1SM 1 x 42 inch Kalamazoo Industries industrial belt sander unit is great for general de-burring, lite metal removal, and clean up work after you finish running your parts in your CNC lathe/mill. This 1 x 42 belt sander can accommodate all sanding and polishing belts so you can reach your desired outcomes. This unit can run slack belt as well so it can meet most contours such as oval and circle.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications:
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
1SM 1 x 42 abrasive belt sander comes standard with a 1/3rd hp motor. That has a SFPM of 1800.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 1sm 1″ abrasive belt sander is replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock for quick replacement.
1SM 1 x 42 inch Kalamazoo Industries Industrial belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Abrasive Belt Sander Information:
- 1/3 HP 1Ph (115v) motor.
- 1 PH, 1725 RPM.
- 1″ x 42″ belt.
- 4″ drive wheel.
- Tilt table – vertical sander only.
- 1800 SFPM.
- 35 lbs.
- Removable platen and work table.
- Model 1SMV – same as above plus:
- Enclosed box guard.
- Optional: DCV-4 vacuum base, 1SMV.
- 95 lbs.
- Model: 1SM.
- Model: 1SMS – 1sm with full boxed OSHA guard.
- Model: 1SMV- As above with enclosed belt guard and vacuum base.
- Optional: 1/3Hp 1Ph 110 or 220v (please specify voltage), 1/3HP 1PH, 50HZ, 1425 RPM.
– See more at: https://www.kalamazooind.com/products/belt-sanders/1sm-belt-sander/#sthash.JWyiZtSp.dpuf
1SM is about the best everything-sharpening tool you’ll ever find!