1SM 1 x 42 inch belt sander
This 1 x 42 inch belt sander is great power tool for general deburring, lite metal removal, sanding wood, and clean up work after you finish running your parts in your CNC lathe/mill.
What’s great about this bench top sander is the size of the unit can fit on any workbench.
The 1SM 1 x 42 inch abrasive sander comes standard with a 1/3rd hp motor, which has a SFPM of 1800. Which makes is a handy tool in a fabrication shop and or wood working shop and can fit on any work bench.
This 1 x 42 inch belt sanding power tool can accommodate all sanding and polishing belts so you can reach your desired outcomes. This unit can also run slack belt as well so it can meet most material contours such as oval and circle.
1SM 1 x 42 inch industrial belt sander information
- 1/3 HP 1Ph (115v) motor.
- 1 PH, 1725 RPM.
- 1″ x 42″ belt.
- 4″ drive wheel.
- Steel tilt and removable work table – vertical sander only. Table size: 3″ W x 3″ D. Table can tilt approximate 20 degrees up and 45 degrees down.
- Steel adjustable plate. Platen size: 1-7/8″ W x 5-7/8″ H.
- Easy tracking.
- 1800 SFPM.
- 35 lbs.
- Amp draw: 115V 5.4 amps, 208V 2.9 amps and 230 2.7 amps.
- Shipping dimensions: L 12″ x W 17″ x H 28″
- Model 1SMV – same as above plus:
- Enclosed box guard.
- Optional: DCV-4 vacuum base, 1SMV.
- Will fit on any size workbench
- 95 lbs.
- Model: 1SM.
- Model: 1SMS – 1sm with full boxed OSHA guard.
- Model: 1SMV- As above with enclosed belt guard and vacuum base.
- Optional: 1/3Hp 1Ph 110 or 220v (please specify voltage), 1/3HP 1PH, 50HZ, 1425 RPM.
- Optional steel knife makers platen (563-042). See picture to the right for dimensions.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 1sm 1″ industrial abrasive bench top sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
1SM 1 x 42 inch industrial abrasive belt sander has applications in any shop the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, finishing facilities, knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.
1SM is about the best everything-sharpening tool you’ll ever find!
Use this weekly on my camping knives and axes. Works excellent after years of using and very versatile!!