The Kalamazoo Industries model S272V 2 x 72 inch belt grinder & vacuum base features 3” and 1-1/2” quick-change contact wheels, plus a platen that rotates 365-degrees. This enables utilization of a single machine for grinding, shaping, contouring, flat work, angles, snagging and roughing. The grinder is mounted on a Kalamazoo Industries heavy-duty DCV-6 dust collector base.
The S272V belt grinder features an open area design for easy access, a 2” x 72” belt, a 1 Hp TEFC direct drive motor, and a 7200 RPM belt speed. The throat is 10” high x 13” deep.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
S272V 2 x 72 inch belt grinder & vacuum base
- Multi purpose sander for grinding, shaping, contouring, flat work, angles, snagging and roughing (see photo )
- Platen rotates 360 deg. for many different shapes and styles of sanding.
- Versatile for quick change contact wheel with various angles easy to change.
- 1 HP , 1 ph. or 3 ph.
- Dimensions: L 27″ x W 18″ x H 40″
- SFPM 5400
- 2″ x 72″ belt
- 3″ and 1.5″ serrated contact wheels on rotating platen.
- Mounted on DCV-6 dust collector
- 110 lbs.
- Model: S272V Cancel
- Model S272 – same as above but less vacuum base with heavy-duty stand legs 170 lbs.