Kalamazoo Industries KS390HV-5/KS490HV 3 & 4 inch belt grinders are heavy duty, direct drive units that feature an 8″ x 3″ and or 4″ respectively, serrated 70 duro contact wheel with full left to right movement that allows for easy corning shaping, beveing, grinding, deburring, flat work, descaling, angel work and roughing.
Kalamazoo Industries KS390HV-5/KS490HV 3 & 4 inch belt grinders high surface speed of 6900 SFPM delivers quick metal removal with minimal heat build up. These units offer a powerful 2HP, 1PH and or 3HP, 3PH motor. The KS390/KS490 offers a 24-1/2″ reversible steel platen, adjustable worktable, vacuum base and multi-position through vertical head. These units are great for aggressive grinding, beveling, deburring, descaling, polishing, finishing and tool sharpening.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
KS390HV-5/KS490HV 3″ , 4″ Horizontal Belt Grinders
- Remove metal FAST with no heat! 8″ Dia. contact wheel, 24″ long platens! Keep dirt down!
- 5 HP, 3 PH belt sander (220/440V) – please specify
- Horizontal only, 8″ dia. 70 duro serrated contact wheel
- Manual switch
- 24 – 1/2″ long reversible steel platen.
- Mounted on DCV-6 dust collector – 400 CFM
- Spring belt tensioning
- Dimensions: W 18″ x D 26″ x H 42″
- Model: KS390HV-5 , 450 lbs.
- Model: KS490HV-5 same as above, but with 4″ belt, Wt:450 lbs.
- Made in USA !