The Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw is designed to be compacted, ridged, work in all shops that has 110V power source and that could cut through most steel quickly. This unit isn’t limited to steel you can also cut reinforced rubber hose.
The K7B 7” Kalamazoo Industries industrial abrasive chop saw features a 1HP 1PH 110V TEFC motor, ½” wheel arbor, screw vise, adjustable work length stop, adjustable down stop and is capable of housing a 7” abrasive cutoff wheel. The Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw is capable of cutting 1” solid mild steel and 2” pipe.
Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw
- Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw cutting capacities: 1″ solid round, 2″ pipe.
- Adjustable work length stop and down stop furnished. Optional steel stand #12P
- 1/2″ wheel arbor, 7″diameter abrasive wheel. 1 hp TEFC motor 1 ph (110 or 220 volt) 4800RPM at spindle.
- Shipping dimensions – L 17″ x W 30″ x H 28″
- Amp draw: 9.8 amps
- Please specify voltage. With cord and switch.
- Less abrasive wheel. 115 lbs. Spindle RPM – 4800.
- Model: K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw
- Made in USA!
This Kalamazoo Industries, K7b 7 inch industrial abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
For more information on making the abrasive saw work for you check this article out from the fabricator: http://www.thefabricator.com/article/sawing/making-the-abrasive-cutoff-saw-work-for-you
K7B 7″ abrasive chop saw cutting pipe