K36E, 36″ enclosed abrasive metallurgical sectioning saw. Comes standard with a 50HP 3PH (220V or 440V) motor.
The K36E wet enclosed metallurgical sectioning saw is a large capacity abrasive saw for preforming metallurgical sectioning applications.
This unit cuts large sections of material cool and FAST!
Great for metallurgical sampling!
- The K36 houses a 36″ diameter abrasive cutoff wheel
- 50 HP 3PH (220V or 440V) specify voltage at time of order
- 1 3/4″ arbor
- Semi-automatic air/oil power down feed 0-12 FPM
- Rapid feed advance over ride button, flow control valve, that controls feed rate.
- coolant tank & pump
- gear motor oscillation
- Optional: T slot table for clamp fixturing
- Optional: Air vises, air chain vises, jaw type vises and bed filter pump system.
- Enclosed cabinet, internal light
- Model: K36E
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.