Kalamazoo Industries K26S 26 inch abrasive chop saw is a dry cog belt driven chop saw designed to hold an 26” abrasive chop saw blade that chops most ferrous metals quick with the right abrasive cutoff wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries K26S 26 inch abrasive chop saw is capable of cutting most ferrous metals that are up to 7” pipe, 5” solids, 8” shapes and 12” channels.
The Kalamazoo Industries model K26S abrasive chop saw features a 20HP 3PH motor, 1” spindle arbor, steel stand, heavy duty safety guard with a 9” x 16” opening, adjustable down stop, magnetic starter with 24V start/stop buttons and 4.5” high cam vise.
This unit can handle big jobs!
- K26S capacity – cuts 7″ pipe, 5″ solids, 8″ shapes 12″ channels.
- 20 HP TEFC Standard motor, 3 phase 220 or 440 volt, mag.switch.
- Cam vise – 4-1/2″ high.
- Cog belt drive., Spindle speed 1800 RPM
- 7″ flanges., 1″ spindle arbor
- Table 32″ wide x 42″ deep x 26″ high.
- Opening in wheel guard 9″ x 16″., threaded manual down stop.
- Shipping dimensions L 51″ x W 59″ x H 73″.
- Shipping weight 1500 lbs.
- 3PH 60HZ amp draws: 230V 48 amps and 460V 24.1 amps.
- 3PH 50HZ amp draws: 28.5 amps and 415V 27 amps.
- Options available: power down feed, wet tray with coolant pump, oscillation on head, vacuum dust collector, air jawed vise, air chain vise.
- Model: K26S 20 hp Dry cut
- Model: K26W 20 hp Wet cut
- Also available in 50hz 400 v and 575 v
- Made in USA!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.