K26E 26 inch enclosed wet abrasive cutoff saw designed for cutting metallurgical samples. This chop saw creates little to no heat and little to no burning.
K26E 26 inch enclosed wet abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a 40HP 3Ph (220V or 440V) motor (other sizes motors are available), air/oil power down feed system, coolant pump and tank system, and oscillation motor.
Air/oil semi-automatic power down feed with oscillating head and with the correct abrasive wheel gives bright , clean cuts!
Enclosed cabinet keeps the dirt and coolant contained!!
- 40 HP, 3 PH motor
- Air chain vise
- V belt drive
- Totally enclosed with 6″ outlet.
- Power down feed – air/oil, 0-12 FPM.
- 1″ wheel arbor, 7″ flanges.
- 1528 RPM spindle speed.
- Through holes located both on the left side of the unit.
- Capacity 7″ pipe, 5″ solids, 8″ shapes.
- Dimensions L 61″ x W 48″ x H 92″ , Wt. 1700 lbs.
- Options available: vacuum dust collector, oscillation, door safety interlocks, bed filter/pump system, T slot tables, and moveable X axis table.
- Model: K26E 40 hp, 3 phase. 220/440 volt, 24 volt at pushbutton switch.
- Made in USA!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
26″ abrasive metallurgical saw.
K26E dry cut abrasive saw cutting 3″ cobalt chrome.
Need to cut 8″ solid steel and or 12″ steel shapes? Check out the K36 abrasive metallurgical chop saws. This unit is available wet and or dry.