K20SW 20 inch wet abrasive cutoff saw that is a semi open unit that’s designed to slice through metal samples, such as coupons and inspect internal steel properties.
The K20SW is also available with a 20Hp 3PH (220V or 440V) motor.
Heavy duty, rugged cast iron saw structure!
Keep parts cool for metallurgical sampling! No heat deformation!!
- 20″ manual wet-cut abrasive saw.
- Cast iron arm, trunnions.
- 15 HP TEFC motor (220/440V) Please specify voltage
- Manual cam vise. 1″ arbor
- Integral coolant tank and pump in machine base.
- Magnetic switch, 24V at push button.
- 4″ solid bar ( use OSC-26 oscillation) 6″ shape capacity.
- Spindle speed: 1550 RPM. WT. 875 lbs.
- Dual coolant hoses.
- Options: Power down feed # PH-20
- Oscillation #OSC-26
- Optional: TS-20 T-slot table
- Optional: 5′ conveyor sections
- Optional: AV-20 air vise
- Optional: Bed filter pump system
- Model: K20SW-15 15 hp, 3 ph, 440/220 volt
- Model: K20SW-20 20 hp, 3 ph, 220/440 volt
- Available in 50 hz and 575 volt
- Made in USA!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
K20SWPHOSC demonstration video!