K20RS 20 inch radial arm abrasive chop saw is the best of both worlds. The table can be locked and used as a chop saw and or used as a radial arm chop saw.
K20RS 20 inch radial arm abrasive chop saw has a powerful 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) 2500 spindle rmp motor. The K20RS radial arm abrasive saw unit houses a 20″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
Great for cutting wide, odd shaped pieces of material.
- K20RS 20 inch radial arm abrasive chop saw has either a cut chop style or radial style for long parts. The K20RS radial arm abrasive chop saw moves lengthwise for wide cuts.
- 1″ spindle arbor, 2500 RPM
- Table dimensions: 28.75″ x 26″
- Arm travel: 12″
- Foot operated chain vise
- This unit has a part capacities: 6″ x 18″ for structural, I-beam, and most parts with unique shapes.
- This radial arm saw head can be locked into place with a flip of a handle for chop action.
- Dimensions: L 60″ W 28″ H 45″
- 2500 RPM @ spindle, Wt. 1100 lbs.
- Model K20RS: 15 hp,3 phase, 220, 440,575 , also ( 10 hp,50 hz) (specify voltage), Mag.switch.
- This unit is outfitted with a thumb switch which will need to pressed to keep the machine running. Once it’s released the power will be killed and the operator will need to press the thumb switch to re energize the machine.
This saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.