K20FS 20 inch abrasive foundry cutoff saw features a chop style or fixed position saw head which allows for manual push through for cutting gates and risers and other metal foundries cutting duties!
K20FS 20 inch abrasive foundry cutoff saw is a 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) is designed for foundry applications. This unit houses a 20″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
chop saw for foundry applications where high volume cutting is required!
- The K20FS is versatile! Perfect for gate & riser cutting!
- Use in fixed saw arm position OR… use “chop style”
- 20″ abrasive wheel.
- Step in front design for easy access.
- 1″ spindle with sealed ball bearings.
- 2500 RPM at spindle.
- Open front wheel guard.
- Cast iron trunnions and arm, steel top.
- Dimensions L 48″ x W 48″ x H 35″
- 15 HP or 20 hp TEFC SD motor.
- 3 PH (220/440V) Mag. switch. ( optional 575 volt and 50 htz)
- Less abrasive wheel. Wt. 2100 lbs.
- Model: K20FS 15 hp , 3 phase, 220/440 volt
- Model:K20FS20hp, 3 phase,220/440 volt
- Made in USA!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.