K20E 20 inch enclosed metallurgical cutoff saw
The K20E is designed for cutting metal samples, such as coupons and to inspect internal properties for example after heat treating.
K20E 20 inch enclosed metallurgical cutoff saw comes with a powerful 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) standard with air/oil power down feed, enclosed, oscillation and pump and tank system.
This K20E 20 inch enclosed wet saw keeps the dirt and coolant off your shop or lab floor all while giving you bright clean cuts if you have the correct abrasive wheel and the power down feed is setting!
K20E 20 inch enclosed wet metallurgical cutoff saw machine specifications
- Totally enclosed cabinet.
- 15 or 20 HP SD motor, mag. starter.
- 3 PH (220/440V) please specify
- Side access ports for long stock
- V-belt drive, sealed ball bearings.
- Capacities: 4″ solid, 6″ shapes.
- Air chain vise,
- 1″ spindle arbor, 1550 RPM, Also available in 32mm arbors.
- Coolant pump, 10 gal., 1/3 HP., Dual coolant hoses.
- Internal light.
- Front and side access doors.
- Semi-automatic: saw head returns at end of cut.
- Manual stock feed.
- Air over oil precises downfeed, 0-12 FPM feedrate.
- Adjustable down stop limits depth of cut.
- Dimensions L 50″ x W 34″ x H 80″. Wt. 800 lbs.
- Options: Oscillation, cabinet door interlocks, t-slot tables, X axis table, bed filter/ pump systems, air vises and specials made to customer specs.
- Great for met labs!
- Made in USA!, Available in 575 volt, 50 hz and CE.
Where can this enclosed wet saw be used
- Metallurgical labs that are checking welds and heat treat penetration to name a few
- Machine shops looking to keep there floor clean.
Other 20″ cutoff saws
- Model K20SSF-15HP 3PH dry chop saw. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
- Model K20SSF-20HP 3PH dry chop saw.
- Model K20SW-15HP 3PH wet abrasive chop saw. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
- Model K20SW-20HP 3PH wet abrasive chop saw.
- Model K20FS Foundry saw. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20 inch industrial wet abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K20E 20 inch industrial wet abrasive chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.