K20AS 20 inch abrasive chop saw arm assembly
K20AS 20 inch abrasive chop saw arm assembly is 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) 2500 spindle rpm abrasive chop. This unit houses a 16″ blade up to 20″ abrasive chop saw blade.
The K20AS is designed to mount on a current base or assembly.
Mount this into your assembly!
K20AS 20 inch abrasive cutoff saw arm assembly specifications
- 16 inch, 18 inch and 20 inch cutoff arm assembly.
- Accommodates 16″, 18″ and or 20″ abrasive cutoff wheels.
- Accommodates abrasive or non-ferrous blades.
- 15 hp, 3 ph (220/440 60 hz).
- Amp draw for 15HP: 208V 39.6 amps, 230V 36.4 amps and 460V 18.2 amps
- 20HP 3PH (220/440V 60 hz) – Optional
- Amp draw for 20HP: 208V 50 amps, 230V 46 amps and 460V 23 amps.
- Dual trunnion mount.
- Less abrasive cutoff wheels/blades.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- 1″ spindle arbor.
- Full guard.
- Spindle RPM 2500
- Please specify voltage
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Model: K20AS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
K20AS 20 inch abrasive chop saw arm assembly has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, robotic cells that need to use an abrasive saw, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, automotive, metal foundries, machine shops, fire arm manufacturing as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication environments.