Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is a powerful 10HP 3PH (220v or 440V) dry abrasive chop saw that’s great for cutting solids, pipe and angle quickly with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel. Comes standard with a quickly release foot operated chain vise.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is rugged floor model abrasive chop saw. Use the handy foot operated chain vise for odd shapes and solid clamping!
Pull the chain over the material and lock it into the clevis, depress the spring loaded foot pedal and you’re ready to cut!
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is great for general mild steel, angle iron, flat bar and hard to cut materials.
Full blade on the K16-18 abrasive chop saw guard allows cutting aluminum, brass and non-ferrous materials by using a carbide tipped steel blade.
Contact us for more cutting tips!
- 16″ or 18″ diameter abrasive wheel, (not included)
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Super rigid, super accurate.
- Heavy-duty guards, efficient spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- 1″ wheel arbor, Sealed ball bearings, 2500 spindle RPM
- Table 16″ wide x 28″ deep.
- Capacity 3″ solid, 4″ pipe.
- 10 HP TEFC motor. 3 phase 220/440 volt, please specify.
- Shipping dimensions – L 36″ x W 57″ H 64″.
- Amp draw: 208V 26.5 amps, 230V 24 amps and 440V 12.5 amps.
- Manual magnetic starter with overload protection.
- Shipping weight: 600 lbs.
- Options: PH-20 power down feed, Oscillation OSC-18, DCV-1 dust collector.
- Model: K16-18
- Made in USA!
The K16-18 abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Need to cut material that’s 4″ solids and 6″ shapes? Check out the K20SSF 20″ abrasive chop saw.
New to cut material that’s 4″ solids and 6″ shapes need to be cut wet? Check out the K20SW 20″ wet abrasive chop saw.