Kalamazoo Industries K12-14W 14 inch wet abrasive chop saw is designed for metallurgical laboratories that need to slice through sections of metal samples, such as coupons, to inspect their internal properties.. This unit has a powerful 5HP 1PH (220V) or 3PH (220V or 440V). This unit runs at 2200 RPM at spindle.
Get beautiful, bright cuts on tool steel, end mills & drills and hard alloys with a optional power down feed system! The optional air/oil power down feed system is an adjustable 0-12 FPM feed rate, with momentary override for rapid approach.
Add a power down feed for controlled feed rates for smooth finishes.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Kalamazoo Industries K12-14W 14 inch wet abrasive chop saw is great for cutting solid carbide with a diamond blade!
- Magnetic switch, 24 volt at switch
- 2200 spindle speed.
- 1″ spindle arbor, LH thd. , Optional: 32mm arbor
- Uses 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheel, not included.
- Two cam lock vises.
- 10 Gallon coolant tank with pump and splash guard.
- Heavy duty cast iron arm, trunnion. Heavy duty steel base.
- Options: Power down feed, #PH-14, Oscillation # OSC-18
- Work length stop. # KWL
- Shipping dimensions L 51″ x W 37″ x H 64″, Weight: 700 lbs.
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 13.9 amps and 440V 6.7 amps
- 3PH pump amp draws: 230V .9 amps and 440V 5.2 amps
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.5 amps
- 5 HP, 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH (220V/440V), 1725 RPM motor. 50HZ and 575V units are also available unit.
- CE approved
- Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3″ pipe
- Options: air/oil power down feed, oscillation, air vises, and t-slot table.
- Model: K12-14W.