K12-14B 14 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw
The K12-14B 14 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw is great for cutting steel, angle iron, tubing and flat stock quickly with the correct abrasive wheel. This heavy duty cutoff saw is designed cut 2-1/2″ solid round stock, 3″ pipe with speed and efficiency.
This 12 and or 14 inch abrasive chop saw is sold with a powerful 5HP 1PH( 220 only) and or 3PH (220 or 440V), case iron base, case iron arm, cast iron trunnion, single cam lock vise, 1″ spindle arbor, dual v-belt system and magnetic on/off switch.
This chop saw is designed to house either a 12 inch and or 14″ cutoff wheel.
K12-14B 14 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw specifications
- Extra-heavy cast iron base, trunnion, and arm.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- 1″ wheel arbor.Dual V-belt drive, Spindle RPM 4400.
- Positive quick-lock swivel vise that opens 4″.
- 5 HP, TEFC 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH (220/440V) please specify.
- Dimensions – L 22″ x W 14″ x H 24″.
- Shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 36″ x H 36″.
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 19.5 amps.
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- LESS abrasive wheel.
- Made in USA!
Other 12 to 14 inch cutoff saw models
- Model: K12-14SS-1 5 hp 1 ph, 220, with STAND. Weight 270 lbs. Click here to be taken to this units web page.
- Model: K12-14SS-3 5 hp, 3 ph, 220/440 with STAND. Weight 270 lbs.
- Model: K12-14SSF-1 5 hp, 1 ph, 220, Stand & foot chain vise. Weight 275 lbs
- Model: K12-14SSF-3 5 hp, 220/440 , Stand & foot chain vise. Weight 275 lbs
- Model: K12-14V 14 5HP 3PH or 1PH chop saw with vacuum base. Click here to be taken to this units web page.
- Model: K12-14W 5HP 3PH or 1PH wet cutoff saw. Click here to be taken to this units web page.
- Also available in 50 hz and 575 volt.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K12-14B 14 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.