K10WBT 10 inch enclosed bench top metallurgical saw
The K10WBT features a powerful 2HP 3PH, 3450 RPM motor, 5/8th spindle arbor, pump and tank system, 24V on/off controls, dual 3″ tool makers vises mounted on a t-slot table and single left side access port.
Kalamazoo Industries K10WBT 10 inch enclosed bench top metallurgical saw is a great compact enclosed metallurgical sectioning saw for cutting coupons, weld tests and other metallurgical cuts!
Gives bright clean metallurgical cuts for metallurgical samples with the right cutoff wheel.
Robust construction, simple manual operation!
K10WBT 10 inch metallurgical cutoff saw machine specifications
- Magnetic switch.
- 24V on/off controls.
- Dual 3” tool makers vises.
- 2Hp TEFC Motor, 3Ph, 220 or 440 volt (please specify voltage).
- 3PH FLA: 220V 5.2 amps and 440V 2.6 amps
- Pump FLA 115V 2.4 amps
- Capacity: 1.5” solids, 2.5” pipe.
- Internal lite.
- Coolant tank & pump.
- Dual coolant nozzles.
- Wash down hose.
- 5/8″ LH spindle arbor, optional: 1.250” or 32mm.
- T-Slot Table. Slot 9/16″ x 1″ x 5/8″ deep.
- Removable 5″ LEFT side access panel for long parts. ( will not allow bar to pass thru other side of cabinet).
- 10″ Diameter abrasive blade (not included).
- Capacities: 1.5″ solids, 2.5″ pipe.
- Optional: 50 hz 380 volt.
- Machine dimensions: L 24″ x W 24″ x H 24″.
- Shipping dimensions: L 33″ x W 46″ x H 39″.
- Shipping weight without stand: 460 lbs
- Weight with stand: 700 lbs
- Made in USA!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K10WBT 10 inch industrial abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K10WBT 10 inch industrial metallurgical saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.