The Kalamazoo Industries Inc., K10SW 10 inch wet abrasive chop saw (less abrasive cutoff wheel). Has a powerful 3HP, 1Ph (220V only) or 3PH (220/440V specify voltage at time of order), 3450 RPM motor, pump/tank coolant system and cam lock vise. Approximate shipping weight: 300LBS.
Great for cutting case hardened steel (such as cylinder rod), and checking welds! With the appropriate cutoff wheel the K10Sw will leave a cool, bright cut, with little or no deformation, and great for metallurgical sampling.
Optional: PH-14 semi-automatic air/oil power down feed system. Come with oil reservoir jugs, rapid feed override button, which allows to cut thru the part and the saw head returns back to the top once the saw is complete with the cut and home switch is triggered.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Additional K10SW Saw Information
- Magnetic switch.
- 2300 spindle speed with 3 hp,3450 RPM motor.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor. Optional: 1 1/4″, 32mm
- Uses 10″ abrasive wheel, not included.
- Single cam lock vise.
- 10-gallon coolant tank with pump.
- Splash guard.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base and trunnion.
- Dimensions – L 36″ x W 26″ x H 62″
- Capacities: 1.5″ solids, 2.5″ pipe
– See more at: https://www.kalamazooind.com/products/abrasive-saws/k10sw-wet-abrasive-saw/#sthash.wjREOJxZ.dpuf