K10B 10 inch abrasive chop saw
K10B 10 inch abrasive chop saw has the capacity to cut 1.5” solids and 2.5” pipe and is designed to slice though most mild steel quick with the right cutoff wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K10B 10 inch abrasive cutoff saw features a cam actuated swivel vise that opens up 4”, 3HP 1PH or 3PH motor and 5/8th inch spindle arbor, cast iron base, trunnion and cast aluminum arm.
K10B 10 inch abrasive cutoff saw specifications
- Swivel cam vise opens 4″ – fast, lever-lock. Work length stop.
- Capacity: 1 .5″ solids, 2 1/2″ pipe.
- Accommodates 10 inch cutoff wheel.
- 5/8″ arbor, sealed-for-life bearings,10″ abrasive wheel
- 3 HP 1PH or 3PH
- Cast iron base
- Cast iron trunnion
- Cast aluminum arm
- Dimensions – L 23″ x W 10″ x H 14″
- 1PH amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- 3PH amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Shipping dimensions: L 24″ x W” 36 x H 28″
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs. Spindle RPM – 3450
Other 10 inch chop saw models
- Model: K10S-1 3 hp 1 ph 110/220 w/ stand. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10S-3 3 hp 3 ph 220/440 w/stand. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SF-1 3 hp, 1 ph 110/220 Stand & foot operated chain vise. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SF-3 3hp, 3 ph, 220/440 Stand & foot operated chain vise. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SW 3 hp , 1 or 3 phase. comes with coolant w/pump and tank system, stand, 24 volt@ switch. 1 ph , 110/220 volt or 3 ph 110/220 volt, Please Specify when ordering.. Weight: 300lbs. Click here to be taken to the K10SW web page.
- K10WBT 2HP 3PH motor 10 enclosed metallurgical saw. Click here to be taken to the K10WBT page.
- Model: K10B-50hz also available in 50 hz and CE.
Equipment part replacement
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this K10B 10 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
K10B 10 inch abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.