Kalamazoo Industries KM16-18 18 inch abrasive mitre saw that’s designed to chop ferrous metal such as carbon steel at 45 degrees left or right fast.
Kalamazoo Industries KM16-18 18 inch abrasive mitre saw spindle speed runs at 2500 SFPM, sealed ball bearings, 1” spindle arbor, dual v-belt drive, 10HP 3PH 220/440V motor and dual cam vises that open up to 7” and magnetic switch. Capacities are 3”solids or 4.5” pipes/shapes at 90 degrees, and 2.5” solid and or 4” pipes/shapes at 45 degrees.
KM16-18 abrasive mitre saw, is built with a powerful 10HP 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage) motor.
Houses either a 16″ or 18″ abrasive wheel!
KM16-18 abrasive mitre cutoff saw is great for medium to large jobs.
Great for cutting multiple forms of general purpose steel.
All parts are replaceable no matter what the age of the KM16-18 is.
The KM16-18 abrasive mitre chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 16″-18″ blade, 1″arbor, 10 HP, 3 PH , 220/ 440 volt.
- Mitres left/right,0- 45 degs, Spindle speed 2500 rpm.
- Dual cam lock vises. Rugged cast iron arm and trunnion.
- Cuts @ 90 deg. 3″ solids, 4 1/2″ pipe,@ 45 2 1/2″ solid,4″ pipe.
- Positive index holes with pin.
- Up/down stops.
- Lever lock for table.
- Magnetic switch.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 41″ x H 64″
- Shipping Wt: 750 lbs. dry only, LESS abrasive cutoff wheels.
- Option: vacuum units available (call for pricing)! (similar to KM20-22V vacuum unit.)
- Model: KM16-18 3 ph, 220/440, also available in 575 and 50Hz (please specify voltage when ordering).
- Amp Draw: 208V 26.5 amps, 220V 24 amps, 440V 12 amps
- MADE IN Kalamazoo MI USA!