TheKalamazoo Industries KM14 14 inch abrasive mitre chop saw can mitre cut ferrous materials such as angle iron, flat stock, bar stock 45 degrees left or right. The saw was originally built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity 14” mitre abrasive chop saw.
The Kalamazoo Industries KM14 14 inch abrasive mitre chop saw features cast iron construction, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual cam vises that open to 6″. Capacities are 2.5” solid, 3” pipe at 90 degrees, and 2” solid 2.5” pipe at 45 degrees. The saw is available with a powerful 5HP motor in 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Kalamazoo Industries KM14 14 inch abrasive mitre chop saw is great for angle iron, flat bar, tubing and all your steel fabrication needs!
Cuts your steel quick.
Holds either a 12″ up to a 14″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
Great for fabrication shops, machine shops and steel yards! Save
Also available in Non-ferrous ( see non-ferrous saws ,KM14HS )
- 14″ blade , 1″arbor, 5 HP, 1 ph/220 or 3 ph/220/440 (specify phase and voltage at time of order.)
- Mitres either direction 45 degrees.
- Standard dual cam lock vises.
- Positive index holes and up/down stops
- spindle rpm 4400, magnetic switch
- Heavy duty stand, front table lock, dual cam vises.
- Capacities: 2 1/2″ solids,3″ pipe, 3.5″ at 45 degrees.
- Shipping dimensions: L43″ x W45″ x H 63″, weight 400 lbs.
- 3PH amp draw: 230V 13.4 amps and 440V 6.7 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 22.5 amps.
- Options: conveyors ( see accessories page)
- Model: KM14-1 5 hp 1 ph 220
- Model: KM14-3 5 hp 3 ph, 220/440
- Model: KM14-3 5 hp 3 ph, 575