2SK7 2 X 48 INCH COMBINATION BELT SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Two machines in one.
- 1/2HP 1PH 115V Motor. Motor RPM 3450.
- 7 inch bench grinder with a 2″x48″ belt sander.
- Use sander in multiple positions. Head rotates to optimum position.
- Standard shaft size is 5/8″.
- Adjustable steel work table. Table can adjust 20 degrees up and 45 degrees down. Table dimensions: 5″ W x 2.5″ D.
- Removable and replaceable steel platen. Platen dimensions: 2.75″ W x 8″ H.
- 5″ drive pulley.
- Removable 7 inch grinding wheel. Can change out with other 7″ OD x 1” W x 5/8″ bore.
- Shipping weight: 54 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 13″ x W 23″ x H 13″
- Single phase amp draw: 115V 3.4 amps
2SK7 2 X 48 INCH COMBINATION BELT SANDER CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 2SK7 industrial combination belt and disc sander are replaceable including the 7 inch grinding wheel no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The 2SK7 industrial combination sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.