BG14 3 x 132 inch industrial backstand belt grinder
Kalamazoo Industries BG14 industrial backstand belt grinder is a v-belt driven unit that travels 6300 SFPM to remove metal quickly with minimum heat buildup and has complete left to right movement. This custom grinder was designed to meet a customer’s specific foundry application and now is a part of our standard belt grinding equipment.
The Kalamazoo Industries BG14 3 x 132 inch industrial backstand belt grinder features an easy access design that allows the operator to access the 14” x 3” contact wheel so they can snag, roughing, grinding, contouring, angles and shaping, 10HP 3PH TEFC motor, 6” vacuum port, magnetic switch, leveling pads and parts tray.
BG14 3 x 132 inch industrial backstand belt grinder specifications
- 10HP 3PH 220 or 440 volts (specify at time of order).
- 3PH FLA: 208V 26.5 amps, 23V 24 amps and 460V 12.5 amps
- Single 3″ x 14″ 70 duro serrated contact wheel.
- Vacuum attachment 6″ port.
- Easy clean out.
- Magnetic Switch.
- Isolation pads.
- Easy belt tracking.
- Easy belt replacement.
- Easy to replace parts.
- Parts tray.
- Optional: Work table available. (CALL FOR PRICING). It’s has to be ordered and built with machine.
- Shipping weight: 1000 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 39″ x W 74″ x H 65″.
- Belt travels at 6300 SFPM.
- MADE IN USA!
This grinding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
- Heavy metal removal
Other Backstand grinder models
- BG214 same as above but with two contact wheels. Click here to be redirected to it’s website.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this BG214 backstand grinder are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
This abrasive belt grinder is great for sharpening blades, knives, fabrication shop, machine and various other grinding applications and foundries.
These backstand grinders are great for most size shops in any industries such as:
Oil and natural gas pipe manufacturers.
Ferrous and non-ferrous metal foundries.