Having the right belt sander for your application
Having the right belt sander for your application is important and things that you need to think about prior to making your belt sander purchase.
- First: you should think about is belt quality (good, better and best). The better the belt quality is, the longer they last.
- Secondly: what is the sanding producer are you looking to do? Do you want to do general deburring? Are you looking to blend welds? And or polish for material analysis?
- Third: what material will you be working with? Will you be working with carbon steel which an aluminum oxide belt would get the job done? And or will you be working with a super alloy which you will need a ceramic alumina belt to get the job down because the hardness of the material.
- Fourth: how much deburring will you be doing? Will you be doing lite deburring and or wanting to
- Lastly: does your application require you to sand wet and or dry? Dry belts for dry sanders are manufactured differently, than belts for wet sanding machines.
To sum things up. Having the right belt for your belt sander is important so you get the finish that you desire with the material that you’re working with.
So give us a call at (269) 382-2050 so we can best help you find the solution for your sanding application and go to our website to check out what belt sanders we have to offer by clicking here.