Kalamazoo Industries BG448 4 inch x 48 inch industrial belt grinder
BG448 4 inch x 48 inch industrial belt grinder
BG448 belt grinder is a direct drive grinding unit that travels 7200 SFPM to remove metal quickly with minimal heat buildup and can accommodate various 4 x 48 inch belt so you can achieve you’re desired finish while removing your steel fast and keeping it cool.
This custom metal working industrial belt grinding equipment was designed to meet a customer’s specific grinding needs and now is a part of our standard belt grinding equipment.
This 4 inch x 48 inch industrial grinder features an 8” x 4” serrated 70 duro contact wheel, heavy duty 3HP 1PH or 3PH motor, removable work table, multi position grinder head, spring belt tension, removable and replaceable platen.
This BG448 industrial belt grinder is designed to work in various metal working environments because you have phase and voltage options, it can accommodate various belt grits or make up, and the overall equipment dimensions.
Replacement parts list
Once in a while a part needs replacing because your grinder has been used on a regular basis and the parts from time to time need to be replaced. But you don’t have a parts list because it’s been misplaced. Click here to down load your parts list for the 4 x 48 inch belt grinder by clicking here.
All parts that go into manufacturing this 4 x 48 inch belt grinding equipment are replacement regardless of the industrial belt grinders age. To order your replacement parts go to our online parts store (by clicking here) to get your parts on order. Don’t see your replacement parts? Give us a call at (269) 382-2050 to order by phone.
Don’t forget to do the following check list…..
- Once this grinder reaches your dock be sure to look the packaging and equipment over for any damage prior to signing for it.
- Go over the operators manual prior to starting the tool.
- Even though the grinder has been tracked at the factory, be sure to double check the tracking of the belt before using the equipment.
- Do preventative equipment maintenance on the belt grinder weekly to keep it running efficiently. This would involve cleaning the whole machine and tightening all fasteners.
- Check sanding belts for rips and tears.
- Hire a certified electrician to hook up your belt grinder.
BG448 4 inch x 48 inch industrial belt grinder conclusion
To learn more about the industrial multi position belt grinding equipment click here to be redirected to its web page. Contact us today with your grinding application needs. Our number is (269) 382-2050. All equipment is manufactured in the USA!